Texts Repeatedly sending
BC6

I dont even know its happening and Ive had three of these phones all of them do it?? People are getting upset that my phones doing this. can anyone tell me why it does it?? And after it happens I cant send a text to the person it happened to for a while?? Anyone advice or a way to solve this problem would be appreciated.

<Discussion moved from Messaging to Samsung Fascinate  for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Texts Repeatedly sending
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone would that be?  You don't mention the model anywhere in your post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Texts Repeatedly sending
BC6

Oop's sorry, Samsung Facinate.

0 Likes
rkymtnskyr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you using any 3rd party apps?  Others have responded to having the same issue when using an app like Handcent to text.

0 Likes
dallas54

i had same with my fascinate ..it sent same txt like 50 times and i didnt know it ,,so i called verizon..they said it had to do with tower signal in my area .thats bs ..i had strong signal....so did all *228..factory reset..still..it hasnt done for awhile .but if u delete txt that is pending .it will stop sending that txt to who ever u sent it to.. wat i did was wait 10 min or so .maybe less and resend.. and it worked ..i just got tired of verizon not knowing ...i even got newer fascinates and so far it hasnt ...hope this helped

0 Likes
had-enough

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes