Sprint Galaxy Nexus got an update today 11 days after launch, where's ours?!
calvinaguilar
Enthusiast - Level 2

This phone is poo, I wish I never left T-Mobile!

Thanks for nothing, I guess you got me for two years of higher bills. Yay.

0 Likes
Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus got an update today 11 days after launch, where's ours?!
Tidbits
Legend

Rather wait and see beyond the first update...

People forget we got 4.0.2 months before anyone else saw an update, and it took us a matter of minutes, and not days on release.

0 Likes
Re: Sprint Galaxy Nexus got an update today 11 days after launch, where's ours?!
calvinaguilar
Enthusiast - Level 2

THE PHONE DOESN'T WORK RIGHT! Engadget, Gizmodo, BGR, EVERY Android site and even Google Engineers agree this is total BS. Google even removed it as a dev phone! I didn't buy a Nexus for this. My Nexus One worked better, that should tell you something.

People forget it's supposed to be a Nexus or as it is now known in the Android world the "Fake" Galaxy Nexus. As I typed this I just tried to send three texts and as I picked up my phone it lost it's signal. YAY!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If you say so.  About it being a Dev phone that was entirely up to Qualcomm.  It is no different when Meego, or Symbian tried to be nice with Qualcomm...  The Sprint one must be a fake one as well as they both follow the lines outside the "real" Galaxy Nexus.

Here's something... before anyone says a PURE Google experience...  The G2X is marked as a PURE Google Experience device, and Google has never denied that claim.  Yet it has carrier addons, and can't be unlocked like the Nexus can.  The thoughts of what a Nexus is based on what people ASSUME without any actual wording from Google specifically. 

0 Likes