Sounds
krycolon8

How do you turn OFF the notification sounds WITHOUT turning off the ringtones?

0 Likes
Re: Sounds
sb4663
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like you may have to control that by the individual apps... Ringers & Notification is combined in the Settings> Sounds > option.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It does appear that the two volumes are tied together so thst individual app control might be you only option. I was also used to separate volume levels. I'm trying to adjust to it yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tawww
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am able to silence my notification sounds by going into settings.sound.default notification.scroll to top & choose silent. My phone ringtone is above the default notification & also has a silent choice, looks ssparate to me.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The tones are separate however the volume levels are not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tawww
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh I understand... you are right so did you find a good app to control the volume?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I use this application, but I still have the tie in the volume levels which I am not entirely used to yet.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.roozen.SoundManagerv2

0 Likes