Should I get Galaxy Nexus?
Vinmor

I'm due for an upgrade in a little over a week and I've been thinking of getting the GN. I'd like to have that Ice Cream Sandwich and I also want the nfc that it has. You're the people that have been using this phone. Is it worth it? Or I'm I going to be sorry I ever bought it?

0 Likes
Re: Should I get Galaxy Nexus?
GregTal
Enthusiast - Level 2

I LOVE everything about this phone ... except how it works AS A PHONE!! If you make a lot of calls I would recommend sitting on your upgrade for a while to see if an OTA comes along and fixes this issue.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't had any issues with the phone calls that I have made with the Nexus.

Otherwise I like using the Nexus. Learning the ICS operating system has been a refreshing change from the HTC Sense UI that I was used to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Greenbrior
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you want a phone that is for advanced users, great performance (never freezes), and top of the line features but are patient this is a good phone for you. It is not perfect but over-the-air updates are coming to perfect this sweet perfection. Although, take that with a grain of salt. They have been promising us updates for 3 months. Google/Verizon let us down there.

0 Likes
jscrawley
Enthusiast - Level 3

I highly recommend this phone to anyone that is looking to upgrade. It is a beast as far as proccessing speed, ICS is great and the overall look and feel of the phone is great. Some people claim this phone has connectivity issues, but my phone has been great. I'd say get it.

0 Likes