Samsung Fascinate - "No Content" Message
rubydoo

Hi.   Add me to the list of unhappy update people.  Phone updated over the weekend....managed to restore most of my settings back to how I like it...but when I try to go to facebook and click on newsfeeds..it says "No content" 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Fascinate - "No Content" Message
Not applicable

We are escalating issues as they come to Samsung. Have you tried going under settings> applications> manage applications> Facebook> clear data, force stop, clear cache.   If this doesn't work, I would remove the application and re-download it.  Let us know if that works.  If not, please list any other troubleshooting steps you have completed already. 

Thanks for posting!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

We are escalating issues as they come to Samsung. Have you tried going under settings> applications> manage applications> Facebook> clear data, force stop, clear cache.   If this doesn't work, I would remove the application and re-download it.  Let us know if that works.  If not, please list any other troubleshooting steps you have completed already. 

Thanks for posting!

0 Likes
chas311

It's interesting...

I bought my Fascinate in Oct. at which time a friend who has an HTC device already had Froyo...but was told it would be out by the end of October so I took the bait.

I read all over the internet about people who had other Galaxy S class phones from other vendors who already had Froyo...

The VZ Fascinate phone finally got Froyo end of April...

Although there are some things I like better, and no doubt some bug fixes (I am rebooting and pulling my battery less frequently), it seems there are now NETWORK issues with this device.  I'm talking 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

I'm constantly loosing signal between all three even in a good coverage area or while in close proximity to my Wi-Fi AP.

I'm wondering if there was some radio tweaking that went on (maybe to facilitate the upcoming bandwidth caps?) which are impacting the whole phone?

0 Likes