SMS delivery reports or confirmation missing
jwp12

My old cell phone had a delivery report that told you that a message was actually delivered to the receiving cell phone.  The Fascinate message system does not have this. I have tried handcent and is just shows delivery information is pending.

Does anyone know of an app that works or if Verizon plans on correcting / improving this functionality that was present on their non smart cell phones?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SMS delivery reports or confirmation missing
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

I had a question about this too, and spoke with tech support about this issue.I was told it is a known issue with the phone, that was going to be fixed in the upcoming update. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

I had a question about this too, and spoke with tech support about this issue.I was told it is a known issue with the phone, that was going to be fixed in the upcoming update. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
jwp12

Thanks. Lets hope so as sometimes it is important to know that the message was actually sent to the phone. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Fa

I hope this is solved with the 2.2 upgrade - or even on its own. It's very important to me to know if my messages are being delivered or not (if they fail, or if the other person has not had their phone on or their messages were full, so they didn't get the message). It's enough to go back to my Blackberry if it's not resolved soon.

0 Likes
chaimp

The update apparently did not fix this.

0 Likes
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

That's too bad, seems like it would have been an easy fix. I too find it aggravating that we are not getting the simple "message delivered " and time it was on the phone. All of my basic and even the old MM phone category did this. It may seem minor to some, but to me it is important.

0 Likes