Re: Responsibility for Galaxy Nexus Update Delay?
RunningSloth
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you try it with the 4.04 update to see if it does indeed fix it? or are you suggesting the hardware itself is bad and that updates won't do much good?

0 Likes
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am running the current 4.04 IMM76K update and it has not fixed our problems. Signal strength readings were unchanged from 4.02 and still have muted mic issue.

0 Likes
RunningSloth
Enthusiast - Level 3

oh no.... so gnex lte users are pretty much stuck with a lemon then...

0 Likes
Venusiandevildog

I don't think Verizon or Google even look at this forum. It's just a place for people to vent their frustration at being beta testers for a phone that isn't ready for prime time. Samsung, Verizon, and Google are all culpable in this farce.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a customer peer to peer forum after all where customers help other customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RunningSloth
Enthusiast - Level 3

So basically a venting forum for disgruntled customers to talk to

eachother? Thats what they said before lol...

I really wish things were more transparent.

zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

that update did not include the radios, you have to install the radios separately from the 4.0.4 update

0 Likes
walidmrealtor
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately for the powers that be, I've never seen an ad that mentions this is a "development phone" for "beta testers".

0 Likes
walidmrealtor
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm finding some useful information here and in my social media networks which now have a reach of over 19.5 Million.

It's always interesting to see the reaction from shared information. There seems to be a growing consensus of dissent with VZW, especially after the announcement regarding the elimination of the "grandfathered unlimited data plans".

These type of plans are naturally attractive to power users who consequently fall into the same category as Galaxy Nexus users.

These types of users are more likely to either push a product or voice concerns when dissatisfied as well, so it will be interesting to see how VZW responds.

0 Likes
ShellyGal
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is Verizon's virtual 'Laments Wall' which is virtually to thick for 'god' to hear you. His 'angels' will hear you and censor anything deemed sinfull.

0 Likes