Reminder notifications?
timetraveler

My old not-so-smart phone used to beep at set intervals to alert me to missed text messages and phone calls. My new smart phone sounds its quiet alert tone only once. Is there not way to get reminder notifications? I looked at the marketplace, and it seems like most of the relevant apps either had problems or were overkill for my purposes. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Reminder notifications?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you looked at this application or something similar? https://market.android.com/details?id=com.led.notify

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
timetraveler

Thank you. I will check it out!

0 Likes
psklenar

timetraveler,

I installed Handcent (free, from the market) specifically for the ability to setup SMS notification reminders.  it works wonderfully for what I needed (my cell phone also serves as my pager for work & need the reminders to wake me up at nite).

pat----

0 Likes
timetraveler

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look.

Steven L. Stern

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i agree, my old voyager reminded me of missed calls, voicemail, text mess or email & one of the things i miss in my droid x but enough positive trade-offs to make the upgrade worthwhile.

0 Likes