Phone will not charge when turned on
lynley8302

I've been having trouble with my phone charging at times.  It did it a few times prior to the Jellybean update, therefore I'm not sure that it has anything to do with the update.  Today when it got close to dying, I plugged it in to charge.  Nothing.  Tried several different chargers I have laying around...car charger, 2 or 3 different wall chargers, connecting to PC.  Nothing works.  Finally it died and the charging logos appeared on the screen.  It will let me turn on and it shows it has charged a little but not charging while it's turned on so I have to turn off again.  The previous times it did this, I could wiggle the charger in the port and it would connect but this time nothing did it.  I thought it could be the charging port but I'm not sure.  Any help?  I'm 30 miles away from my nearest Verizon store and really not sure when I could get there again.

0 Likes
Re: Phone will not charge when turned on
mwsimone

Since the latest update, I am having the same problem.  I have tried every wall and car charger. I am so frustrated!  There is another post that is reporting the same problem with this phone.  The guy got his replaced. 

0 Likes