Phone loses signal every night and has to be re-booted every A.M.
orrn2001
Every morning when I wake up, my phone will not function until it is re-booted. I can't make any calls, no text messages can be sent or received, no e- mails are received during the night, etc. Once I turn it off, and then back on, e-mails and texts are all received, at one time, and I can make and receive calls. Has anyone else experienced this phenomena? (P.S. This phone also loses data availability numerous times throughout the day.)
0 Likes
Re: Phone loses signal every night and has to be re-booted every A.M.
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

orrn2001 wrote:
Every morning when I wake up, my phone will not function until it is re-booted. I can't make any calls, no text messages can be sent or received, no e- mails are received during the night, etc. Once I turn it off, and then back on, e-mails and texts are all received, at one time, and I can make and receive calls. Has anyone else experienced this phenomena? (P.S. This phone also loses data availability numerous times throughout the day.)

Hi orrn2001,

This is certainly something I never heard of. Next time, instead of powering off/on your phone please remove the battery (with phone ON) and re-insert after 10-20 seconds, this resets the phone and may resolve this issue. 

Additionally, please ensure that you have the latest software version available for your phone (i500ED04). For software details and update instructions please visit the link below:

Samsung Fascinate Latest Software

0 Likes
Re: Phone loses signal every night and has to be re-booted every A.M.
Darinreyes

The same thing is happening to me on an iPhone have you ever resolved this?

0 Likes