Pairing to Subaru
brad99

I just purchased a new Subaru Impreza (2012).  According to the Subaru web site, its blue-tooth is compatible with my Verizon Galaxy Nexus cell phone. Pairing seems to go OK, but when I try to make a call, the screen says calling, does not display a phone number, and then goes blank and no call is made.  The same thing happened when the dealer's sales associate tried to make a call using my cell phone.  When we tried using her cell phone everything worked fine.  Incoming calls seem to work fine.  Does anyone know of any issues with the Galaxy Nexus and the Subaru Impreza (2012)?  Any suggestions for resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Pairing to Subaru
no_names

Greetings,

Not sure it's apples to apples, but I've got a 2012 Forester and have no issues with  Bluetooth pairing between the car and my Nexus.

Good luck.

0 Likes
brad99

Thanks.  Others have reported success with the Impreza and the Galaxy Nexus.  I tried deleteing the phone and re-pairing but the problem persists.

0 Likes
brad99

Problem solved. Hands free dialing would not work with the Skype app installed, even after Skype was force stopped. I uninstalled Skype and everything is working normally.

0 Likes