Re: One Way Microphone issue
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

I would like to hear more about what you found out from Samsung.  I have had four GNEX replacements, each one worse than the previous one.  I just want a phone that works as a phone.  I agree with you CLNR Razr is no deal.  I posted something I read on Yahoo about something that can be downloaded to the phone to make it work and the discussion got locked.  Apparently when you download that stuff you void the warranty.  Well, if all the warranty means is I can keep getting CLNR GNEX s or a CLNR Razr.......there isn't much of a warranty???  I don't get it.  Take care of your customers and there is nothing to worry about. 

0 Likes
Re: One Way Microphone issue
babykitty72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't know how to PM you so i hope this information don't get edited by VZW.  but I had sent message to Samsung and i guess they have an upgrade program.  I don't know exactly how dh got it.  the email is on his computer but i can get you the link when i log in later.  and he filled it out and said you can get a credit back after you purchase a new samsung.  I was thinking of going with the GS3 when it comes out.  but looks like that release date was pushed back (sounds like the nexus and that worries me a little)

http://www.samsungupgrade.com/

0 Likes
One Way Microphone issue
babykitty72
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPDATE.  if you need help with your nexus issues.  talk to Derrick  He was very helpful.  SG3 on its way.  not free but that is ok.  praying that i have a working phone next week.  I also need to try and sell my extra batteries, battery charger and  pink silicone case.  Oh and Derrick was the first person at Verizon to tell me that these issues are known issues.

0 Likes
One Way Microphone issue
babykitty72
Enthusiast - Level 1

SG3 is in the house and I am loving it.  got to get use to a few features that are new to me.  but in due time.  Nexus is going back to Samsung.  So we will pretty much break even.  Now to figure out a good price to see the 2 batteries and charger i have for the Nexus. 

0 Likes