Re: Note MMS Video Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CellxBexBroke, this is not the experience we want you to have anytime you update your phone. How long ago did you start having trouble/update software? What websites are you visiting that have the trouble? Are you using the desktop view or mobile view?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CMARTIN5777
Enthusiast - Level 1

Posting the issue was a waste of time….I have yet to see any offers of a fix just a bunch of questions and ultimately referred to contact Samsung. All this happened after the OTA update from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cmartin5777, we certainly want you to get the best support possible. The software update should not caused any issues with your device messaging capability and we see not reports from Samsung on the issue that you have explained. We do ask that you reach out to Samsung directly for further support on the issue at hand. 

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes