Re: Note 7 Exchange CONFUSION.
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know how you are feeling. The Note 7 was my choice as well. You are able to return the device to a store if you choose. If not, you will automatically receive a box to return it in. Here is a link with all the details you will need: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless

SUSMAI73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate that Verizon customer service is trying to be helpful, but after three tries to return my note 7 at the location purchased, I can assure you that that specific store is not accepting the phones for return, and the instructions on the Verizon FAQ site do not have instructions for a refund, only for a replacement or exchange.

SUSMAI73
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE. My issue with returning my note 7 for a full refund has been resolved. After receiving an answer from rosannem_vzw, I was able to show the manager at a corporate store that verizon staff have been advising to return the device to a store for a refund, and the store manager wasvable to credit the full amount to my credit card and taje the note 7 off my hands.  Thank you to rosannem and the community here for your  assistance.

0 Likes
ROYEVE47
Enthusiast - Level 3

It would be great if we all could do that but it still is not consistent. I hope ALL corporate stores will take note7s back. I have 2 waiting for that in the salt lake city area.

0 Likes