Not receiving all e-mails on tne phone
raceboy3

My husband and I both have had our Fascinate about a week.  We both LOVE it!!!  The screen is AWESOME, the weight and size are excellent and the reception is good.  There are a few things that I am sure that Verizon is going to look into updating as soon as they can!!  As others have said, the battery doesn't last real long...  maybe they should put one of their longer life batteries in the phone rather than making customers pay for it.  

The camera is hard to use... It is awkward to use the zoom and the actual shutter button but that is a Samsung problem, maybe they would just take it into consideration when designing new phones.  After see the quality of pictures, I will get used to the little bit of awkward.  :smileyhappy: 

One major problem that I am hoping someone can help with is..  we don't see all the e-mails received on the phone.  If we look at the e-mails on the phone and then compare them to the e-mails received in the actual account, not even half show up on the phone.  Hopefully someone can tell me of an update that will correct this problem... if not, Verizon needs to create an update to get this fixed!! 

Thanks to anyone who can offer suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all e-mails on tne phone
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello raceboy3. I have read your post and understand your concern for not receiving all of your email on your device and I will be happy to assist you. You will want to do a soft reset on your device by dialing *228 press send and select option 1 to re-program your device. You can also remove the email account that you are not receiving the emails from then re-add the account back to your device.

Deleting Email Account

From a home screen, select Applications.
Select Email.
From the Email account screen, select and hold the email account.
Note To return to the Email account screen select Menu > Accounts.
Select Remove account

Adding Email Account

From a home screen, select Applications.
Select Email.
If presented with Tips, select Back.
Enter the account
Email address / Password then select Next.
If presented, select OK.

Enter an Account name and the outgoing message name then select Done.

0 Likes