No 3G/4G service
JesterThew

Hey,

Today I noticed that I am no longer getting 3g/4g service in areas where it was previously fine.

I have tried rebooting the phone, ensured that airplane mode is off, I'm nowhere near my data usage limits, Data roaming is on...

I can send/receive texts and calls but have no data/internet. I tried dialing the *228 and simply get a message "call not sent".

I'm open to suggestions at this point.

0 Likes
Re: No 3G/4G service
DroidGalaxy
Enthusiast - Level 3

My GN sometimes does that sometimes but the toggle of airplane mode always does the trick. If you have many apps installed maybe there is one killing the connection. Be prepared to a factory reset if you call support. If it working now for you maybe it was data outage for your locations tower..just random thoughts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your phone is back to normal Jester. Are you showing a 1X or anything where the data signal would normally be? What zip code are you located in?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SammiesMom

I'm having the same problem as Jester - not sure when it started but noticed it yesterday when I tried to post to FB yesterday and then send an MMS today.  Thought it might have been low battery yesterday.  Not so today. Zip is 48917..

0 Likes