Major Issues
coguardmom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm joining the number of you who are reporting issues with the Fascinate since the upgrade, but today I had a another issue occur. I did *228 this morning, as I do every month, and the first phone call I received 30 minutes later, the person on the other end could not hear me. I thought it was the other persons' phone, but after 3 people trying to call me, it turns out the phone rings, but they cannot hear me. I can make phone calls and the person receiving them can hear just fine, I just cannot get them. 

I was on the phone with a CS rep for 1 1/2 hours trying to figure this out. His idea, try a reset, something I've done once already on this refurbished phone not a month ago. He also gave me options in which phones he could replace this with and I'm not happy with those. He said the DroidX, Incredible or another Fascinate. I'm on my 2nd Fascinate and have been reading up on all the issues, missing phone calls/going to VM, missing texts, all of which I'm experiencing too. I'm also experiencing the horrible battery life, not to mention my calendar items all screwy when I go from one time zone to another. 

I really like the functionality of the Fascinate, but all of these issues, are becoming more and more frustrating. 

I'm not sure why I'm posting, other than through frustration, but I need a phone that I can receive phone calls on. I use it for business. 

I did end up doing a factory reset hoping it would solve my phone call issues, but NOPE, that didn't help, so I have a wiped phone and still cannot take incoming calls. 

I know there are a lot of us out there having issues and I'm one of them, paying an astronomical amount of money each month for crappy service. I really do hope Samsung and Verizon figure this out. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Major Issues
Not applicable

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are having with you Samsung Fascinate. 

I would be more then happy to replace the device for you with the devices options that you were given over the phone.  Please PM me if you would like to exhaust that offer.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kellerst311

I have the same problems and I am not getting missed calls or incoming texts.  Verizon CSR's say they have not received any complaints and have told me to just keep resetting my phone.   Glad I renewed my two year contract to get the worst service ever.  Verizon will not even refund for service periods that problem has been going on for.  Total take the money and run service scheme. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are having with you Samsung Fascinate. 

I would be more then happy to replace the device for you with the devices options that you were given over the phone.  Please PM me if you would like to exhaust that offer.  Thank you.

0 Likes