Re: Lets all be patient and enjoy Fascinate- Forget about complaints on Facebook
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

I find it very easy to be patient when I am told exactly why I am waiting, silence to me is the same as being ignored. I have looked all over the Internet for an OFFICIAL announcement from Verizon that they are working on it and found NONE. If you feel they have made an official announcement please provide link.:smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Re: Lets all be patient and enjoy Fascinate- Forget about complaints on Facebook
cnndroidupdate

Just exercising our social voice. Verizon and Samsung CLEARLY have the technology... the current customers just really aren't worth the thousands of dollars we waste throughout or two year contracts. I hear them. Im done with Verizon when my account is up!

0 Likes
gsp10
Big Frank can only wish he could live up to his name.tell me something.. U mad??
0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

cnndroidupdate wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171219796260991&set=o.171721029544794&theater

and people are now sending these links to their local news stations. it only takes a little bit of injustices to get a little bit of publication. 

Lets see some proof people are sending to their news stations? Video tape it and post on Youtube or better yet the Facebook forum. So how about it buddy

0 Likes