Lets all be patient and enjoy Fascinate- Forget about complaints on Facebook
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

People please forget about complaining on FB or Twitter you will only get a junk OS Froyo if you keep pushing and making VZW or Samsung rush with it. They are trying their hardest to give you a good product so you don't come back with complaints about Froyo etc. Stop worrying about all of this and wait a little longer. Thousands upon thousands of Fascinate phones were sold and here with other forums only couple hundred people whining about no 2.2 so come on and be a man or woman and leave Verizon and Samsung work on it to perfection

0 Likes
Re: Lets all be patient and enjoy Fascinate- Forget about complaints on Facebook
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

Samsung and verizon has been working on the FROYO update for what, eight months? The developers over at XDA had a good version of FROYO out in less than a month! And NO we should not have to R&R our cells, that is what samsung and verizon is responsible for! Even when they have an update if may fix one thing then break another. We are tired of waiting for the promised update so we decided to do something about it. It is our right guaranteed by the Constitution to peacefully demonstrate against whoever! You and others should not have a problem with that. If you are offended then just don't read them, be on your way! By the way, you have every right to demonstrate against us; you do your thing and we will do ours!

0 Likes
Re: Lets all be patient and enjoy Fascinate- Forget about complaints on Facebook
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Dad-Bill wrote:

Samsung and verizon has been working on the FROYO update for what, eight months? The developers over at XDA had a good version of FROYO out in less than a month! And NO we should not have to R&R our cells, that is what samsung and verizon is responsible for! Even when they have an update if may fix one thing then break another. We are tired of waiting for the promised update so we decided to do something about it. It is our right guaranteed by the Constitution to peacefully demonstrate against whoever! You and others should not have a problem with that. If you are offended then just don't read them, be on your way! By the way, you have every right to demonstrate against us; you do your thing and we will do ours!

Look here Daddy Bill I know it's been long wait and I think Verizon and Samsung want it to be perfect so the complaining stops and everyone is happy. If you rush them they will put out a bad product and when many thousands are saying it's a good phone and only a couple hundred are whining Verizon is not going to do anything about it in a rush

0 Likes
braddc

What has being patient gotten us other than LEFT BEHIND WITH OLD TECHNOLOGY?????

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1
m.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.vzw.com%2Ft5%2FSamsung-Fascinate%2FDemand-Froyo-on-Facebook%2Ftd-p%2F474396&_rdr
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
You don't miss what you don't have, and now since I have it, I really missed not having it a long time ago. You will see when you do get it, then you will be somehat ticked off that you did not have before.. Believe Me..
0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

braddc wrote:

What has being patient gotten us other than LEFT BEHIND WITH OLD TECHNOLOGY?????

The phone does everything it is supposed to and I thank Verizon and Samsung for a great phone and this is all new technology

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1
@bigfrank69
Do you believe even yourself what you're trying to convence others. You sound like underground moderator whose primary goal is damage control. too late...we are growing and demanding a fair respond from Samsung and Verizon.
0 Likes
cnndroidupdate

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171219796260991&set=o.171721029544794&theater

and people are now sending these links to their local news stations. it only takes a little bit of injustices to get a little bit of publication. 

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

cnndroidupdate wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171219796260991&set=o.171721029544794&theater

and people are now sending these links to their local news stations. it only takes a little bit of injustices to get a little bit of publication. 

You silly people you will end up with junk update if you keep pushing it. Shouldn't you just wait for VZW to get it working real good before they release it? If it has problems you all will be crying again and wanting to sue well not me I will wait and be calm I want the best update possible

0 Likes