Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Just a Bunch of April Fools!

sandystorm
Member

They say in the north April showers bring May flowers well April brings nothing new to the Fascinate as I knew to be expected.

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

techlife2
Member

If you chat with the folks at Samsung, you will find they maintain they are working closely with Verizon to update our Fascinates to Froyo 2.2. - Don't give up! (as his shattered dreams of Froyo rained down on him) :smileyvery-happy:    

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

magsgundah
Member

 


sandystorm wrote:

They say in the north April showers bring May flowers well April brings nothing new to the Fascinate as I knew to be expected.


 

You say you've given up on the phone being upgraded, because you know it will not be, so you are getting a new phone.  Or so you say  

 

Why bother to complain about no upgrade, if you know it itsn't happening?  Isn't the (mature) purpose of a complaint that it instigates change?  Do you really have nothing better to do than complain about something that (you claim) won't be fixed?

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

BerryN
Member

For anyone interested in filling complains. Please utilize following links. Hopefully, they won't be deleted.

 

California Attorney General http://ag.ca.gov/contact/compl aint_form.php?cmplt=CL (for other states Google your own state Attorney General and find a link of "File Complain")

 

FTC https://www.ftccomplaintas sistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.asp x?Lang=en

 

FCC https://esupport.fcc.gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action?form_type=2000A

 

BBB https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb /public/getstarted.aspx 

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

sandystorm
Member

magsgundah wrote:

 


sandystorm wrote:

They say in the north April showers bring May flowers well April brings nothing new to the Fascinate as I knew to be expected.


 

You say you've given up on the phone being upgraded, because you know it will not be, so you are getting a new phone.  Or so you say  

 

Why bother to complain about no upgrade, if you know it itsn't happening?  Isn't the (mature) purpose of a complaint that it instigates change?  Do you really have nothing better to do than complain about something that (you claim) won't be fixed?


 

I am just trying to stop people from expecting things that will not happen for this phone. They need to be told that Fascinate will never receive Froyo and myself don't care because I am waiting for new Revolution to come out. And as far as nothing better to do well look who commented to me YOU!

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

sandystorm
Member

I will not complain or file suit because it is rediculous and you cant win just because sales reps told you that you would get Froyo or Gingerbread. This would get laughed out of court and the Judge would say go eat some Banana Bread Fools.

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

magsgundah
Member

 

Seriously, you see yourself as some sort of prophet?  Oy.

 

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

TedKord
Novice

Well, April showers are bringing sprinklings of Gingerbread to Droid X owners. Seriously, if anyone still think Verizon is the holdup in getting Froyo on the Fascinate, get real. Moto and HTC have no trouble getting updates to their Verizon devices. It's Samsung. And, either they didn't want to push out updates to spur sales of new handsets, or they're just plain incompetent.

 

Droid X Gets Gingerbread OTA

 

 

 

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

sandystorm
Member

TedKord wrote:

Well, April showers are bringing sprinklings of Gingerbread to Droid X owners. Seriously, if anyone still think Verizon is the holdup in getting Froyo on the Fascinate, get real. Moto and HTC have no trouble getting updates to their Verizon devices. It's Samsung. And, either they didn't want to push out updates to spur sales of new handsets, or they're just plain incompetent.

 

Droid X Gets Gingerbread OTA

 

 

 


The problem is with the fascinate itself, it cant handle the new updates without problems so no there will be no Gingerbread or Fryo for the fascinate!

0 Likes

Re: Just a Bunch of April Fools!

spurs21
Novice

 


TedKord wrote:

Well, April showers are bringing sprinklings of Gingerbread to Droid X owners. Seriously, if anyone still think Verizon is the holdup in getting Froyo on the Fascinate, get real. Moto and HTC have no trouble getting updates to their Verizon devices. It's Samsung. And, either they didn't want to push out updates to spur sales of new handsets, or they're just plain incompetent.

 

Droid X Gets Gingerbread OTA

 

 

 


That's why my next smartphone will be a Moto droid of some type... just biding my time until my next upgrade date.....

 

0 Likes