Im tired of all these issues...
ElChibo
Enthusiast - Level 2

My galaxy nexus is giving me all sorts of issues. ive had it replaced 3 times and i just got to have it replaced by a new phone... the reps keep telling me that i will get a certified pre owned device but every time i get them it gets worse and worse. my last device had screen burn in when i first got the phone! FIRST GOT THE PHONE! i dont even understand. Verizon will not give me any wiggle room when i want to try get another device of the same specs but with a different company... your reps have been rude to me on the phone trying to blame me for all the issues ive been having... im just getting plain sick of it. im tired of verizon. im just tired of everything... hell this lady told me i should have bought an iPhone which is completely over the line. first of all i make apps for android and stuff... but she didnt care... im just been totally offended and disapprove of everything that has happened to me... someone from verizon support team help me... because im getting tired of this crap.

0 Likes
Re: Im tired of all these issues...
Tidbits
Legend

What device are you trying to get?

What problems were you having after the first?

0 Likes
ElChibo
Enthusiast - Level 2

something that isnt the galaxy nexus. i know that the radio on said Galaxy Nexus isnt the best but the issues ive been having have just been bad. the batteries dont charge correctly. some times they dont charge at all (happend on all my replacements and original) massive battery drain when not even on or being used (LTE off... GPS and Bluetooth off as well)

as a device goes... i really dont care what i get. as long as its not a Samsung or Motorola device... it would be fine.... on top of that ive also had sound issues where the ear piece just stops working mid call (happened on all my devices) its just a poorly made device. i just dont get it... ive had all the other nexus devices. i never had any issues like this. this is just disapointing. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Im tired of all these issues...
Tidbits
Legend

Have you tried reflashing the whole OS using the factory images?

0 Likes
ElChibo
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Fastboot images? the ones from developer.google.com? yeah

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Personally to me this is all on Samsung...  All the problems you are experiencing can be found on all the Nexus lines on random devices.  It's not specific at all. 

Have you tried downgrading the radios? or were you having those problems prior to getting another Nexus?

0 Likes
ElChibo
Enthusiast - Level 2

ive messed with all the radios and stuff. its no different on any other galaxy nexus ive had. ive had the same issues with all of them. Im pretty sure it is samsung though.. because when they first released the Galaxy S.. i had 6-7 of those... and those were pretty awful... i just want a replacement... with a different brand... im tired of dealing with samsung... no wonder everyone calls them samsuck. hell my old Nexus S sorta had these issues too.

Tidbits
Legend

One thing I love right now Google may be opening up the Nexus program and allow any manufacturer to make a Nexus.  This is honestly a good thing.

0 Likes
ElChibo
Enthusiast - Level 2

it is quite good. HTC needs to get it done...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What does HTC have to do with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes