Re: I really feel betrayed by Verizon and this phone
Tidbits
Legend

Forget... there could be multiple post from the same person... may seem more like over a thousand but if you track the IP some are the same person posting 10+ times.

0 Likes
JeffL3603
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lets keep things in perspective here. I have worked in customer service for 23 years and if the perceived problem is that rampant no company (even those with awful customer service) would ignore it. It just doesn't make logical business sense for them to ignore it.  If you look on most of these forum sites (not just here) there are people who make multiple posts to make their problem appear as a rampant problem.Like any new thing there are bound to be bugs to be worked out. My Galaxy hasn't given me any problems except for operator problems not being familiar with the OS. I have traveled into the Sierras with this phone and haven't had a dropped or missed call. Yes the clarity deminishes slightly when you get into marginal areas.  Also 4G for now is primarily in major metropolitan areas so of course if you live in a small town or city you won't get 4G. I live in a city of 30,000 and I don't have 4G . My Galaxy switches flawlessly back and forth between 4G and 3G.  Also Samsung historically has a reputation for bad customer service on anything they sell.  That's why I went to a Verizon store when I had issues with mine.

0 Likes
fastearle86
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is too many. stop ignoring everyone

0 Likes
fastearle86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thats what they did for me. It is working pretty good except i had a muted call today with the new one. If it starts up again, i wont go a third one. Ill be getting something different.

Verizon will take care of you if you communicate. There has been serious issues with this phone and no one will be able to tell you when an update will be coming. They will be lying if they do. Tidbits is right about Verizon not having control of the updates but they absolutely will help you with a different phone if needed...

bill925

They sure didn't help me!!! They have lied and gave me the runaround. I'm on my third Nexus which is malfunctioning now, and they are telling me it is not their problem, but Samsungs. They won't let me have a different phone. I am going on social media, and every source to do battle with Verizon, and encourage people to dump Verizon. I have been a loyal customer for many years but they have betrayed me!!!

0 Likes
bill925

I'm on my third Nexus and it is not working now. Verizon has given me the runaround and won't let me exchange it for a different phone. My fist one stopped working after one month and they keep sending refurbished phones. DUMP VERIZON

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I understand your frustration but if your device is over the 14 Days return policies a refurbish device is the policies solution for a device with issues, after the 14 Days the device is no longer listed as a new device under your contract and this would be why a different device isn't usually offered.

Also you have to look at things from the companies stand point, some users have a habit to playing the device tag team games to try out as many devices as they can without paying for each device, the 14 day policy has been put into play to avoid a user constantly trading out devices.. Companies has to cut the rope somewhere or they will have a endless loop of replacing devices because users wanted a different device.

I do know that this isn't your situation but policies and contracts guidelines where put in place for a reason.

0 Likes
Gilberto

Why did you reject my comment? I just want to show my frustration of buying a terrible device and porting my number to Verizon. The galaxy nexus signal sucks, you should stop selling it or fix the problem. There are complains since December and it is incredible you haven't done anything.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

What do you mean by reject your comment? I did not do anything to any of your post or comments...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Gilberto only the Mods an the Site Manager can Reject, Change, or Give Warnings for T.O.S Violations! Just them Only..

0 Likes