I really do not like this phone
KK4275
Enthusiast - Level 2

but what can I do??? Too late to return it(past 30days)..............

I had the Droid Eris and it worked so much better...........

I can not depend on getting mail on this one at all............it takes days to get them...........its ridiculous..............

I couldnt use the same ringtones(Mailbo),like I did before.........

I could go on and on.............

Only thing,I do love the living wallpaper.................sure is pretty..................:smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: I really do not like this phone
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

The solution to your problem is very easy. If you don't like it and can't take it back, then place it for sale on eBay or Craiglist or anything similar. There are tons of people that would like to get this phone. Proceed from the sale use to pay of ETF to VZW and be free to reuse Eris or get a new phone with/without contract.

0 Likes
KK814
Contributor - Level 1

Even easier..........I wwent to Verizon today and they let me switch phones,even though I was past the 30 days.......they acted as if the Fascinate was a fabulous phone and couldnt understand why I didnt like it...........got the Droid X.........

0 Likes
samsungfan8

My wife got the Droid Incredible and so far she likes it. When I was setting it up for her I noticed that all the apps are just in one giant list and there is not way to break them off on pages. It is a nice phone for her though. I have the Samsung Fascinate and I'm not sure why you didn't like it? You got lucky they let you exchange your phone past the 30 days though a lot of Verizon stores will not let you do that. To me the Fascinate does everything that I want it to. As soon as I get email to my Gmail account it alerts me right on the phone.

0 Likes
SBCGary

If you really don't like it and would rather have an Eris, I could arrange a swap.

0 Likes