I need your help (In 2 days!)
googlealltheway

I am debating whether to get the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the Nexus Galaxy. Based on your experiences, what would you reccomend? This is my first smartphone, and I like gaming, although not a hardcore gamer. I know I definitely do not the iphone, but I don't know what I do want.

0 Likes
Re: I need your help (In 2 days!)
HawaiiBKC
Contributor - Level 1

The Galaxy S4 has significantly better battery life, and a better processor compared to the Galaxy Nexus.

Unless you have a budget, or need a phone ASAP. Get the S4.

0 Likes
charlieandcarter

My suggestion if you're asking about budget is to get the Galaxy S4 thru AT&T. It is less expensive than Verizon.

0 Likes
vzwbutterfly
Enthusiast - Level 3

S4 hands down. Don't get me wrong, the nexus was a ok phone but the S4 is twice as amazing. Samsung has really started advancing in the battery department so the S4 alone can last for multiple days. Not to mention speed wise where the Nexus only has a dual core processor and the S4 has a quad core processor. Plus, the S4 can also run microsoft word and excel! How cool is that?

AZSALUKI
Legend

if you were buying anything, would you want the brand new model, or the one that was a year and a half old? get the s4. it's a no brainer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea it's a Nice one at that  AZ  Samsung has been really putting out the phones lately i kind of wished Moto would do the Same.. Since Google has more control i guess on them Maybe it will spice things up a bit but i like that Samsung Tablet phone and this one that's coming out soon will add some goodness to Mix..

0 Likes
jtown
Contributor - Level 3

The Galaxy Nexus has been discontinued and is only available in refurbished form through Verizon.  Why on earth would you want to sign a 2 year commitment on a phone that's already discontinued?  Sure, if money is a significant concern, it's an option but money must not be a concern if your other choice is the S4.  They're not even in the same class.  "Should I buy a used Kia Rio or a new BMW 535?"

0 Likes