I can't find my apps after installing them
Fascinate43

I went to the market on my phone and installed several free apps. But then they never show up in my apps!  I am not sure where they are and what is going on. When I go to the online apps at verizon, it keeps telling me that none of them work with my phone?????  I am using the Samsung Fascinate!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't find my apps after installing them
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Go to Applications.........scroll to right...The new apps are on the far right........They are not alphabetical.  Hope this helps.  Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Go to Applications.........scroll to right...The new apps are on the far right........They are not alphabetical.  Hope this helps.  Have a nice day.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

Fascinate43 wrote:

I went to the market on my phone and installed several free apps. But then they never show up in my apps!  I am not sure where they are and what is going on. When I go to the online apps at verizon, it keeps telling me that none of them work with my phone?????  I am using the Samsung Fascinate!

You say they do not work on your phone, by chance did you do the upgrade to froyo (2.2) Some apps will not work on os earlier than 2.2 which is one of the reasons so many users complained about not having the upgrade sooner than released in April
0 Likes