How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
rinag322

Hey

I'm currently studying abroad in South Korea, and since I brought my phone with me, I thought that I would see about simply getting a sim card and using my phone while I am here. Is it possible to unlock the phone and/or does it need to be unlocked? I don't really know much about this sort of thing so I'm not even sure if it is possible for me to use it here. My dad bought the phone for me, so I'm pretty sure he bought it through Verizon. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one can help you on these forums because Verizon will sensor that type of information. You should try other Android forums. Ie:xda developers, droid life, Android central.

zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

xda developers forum is trustworthy, also there are a lot of youtube videos. droid-life.com has a help guide for the Galaxy Nexus with easy instructions for the stuff you want to know about as well. I used the Droid-life.com Galaxy Nexus Guide

Not applicable

TheDullah wrote:

No one can help you on these forums because Verizon will sensor that type of information.

Not only that, but they'll censor it too.

carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

I don't often agree with much of what you have to say but you do make me laugh. Thanks

0 Likes
DoctorDeDroid
Contributor - Level 2

Gillete sensor... The best a man can get...