How to access the zoom feature on the camera
blueski002

I got the camera to zoom once and i cant seem to get it to again....any help?  Also is there an led on the from that blinks with notifications?  I had a blackberry previous to this and i like how it blinked to signal missed calls, texts, etc.  Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to access the zoom feature on the camera
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

To get the camera to autofocus, just touch the screen where you want the focus point to be.  AFAIK, there isn't a manual zoom option.

None of the Galaxy S phones have a notification led.  Seems a little silly to not have it on such a great phone.  There's an app called NoLED in the market that you can use that will show a colored dot moving around the screen when you receive a notification.

0 Likes
Sagellih

To use the zoom function, you have to use the volume rocker to adjust the zoom.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
Nice. Guess I overlooked that.
0 Likes
CariF

My camara zoomed inside the app by pressing the "volume" button on the top left side while looking at screen.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

there is no zoom, you are just enlarging the image, and causing distortion and noise.

0 Likes
CR6
Enthusiast - Level 1

The volume rocker does work as a zoom feature.  If it were merely an "enlarging feature" as you suggested, it would only work AFTER you've taken a picture or video.  The zoom feature works both before taking pictures and while you're shooting video.  I have received no distortion whatsoever while using said zoom feature.. 

0 Likes