How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

I wanted to share this information I found for others to have access to.. It works flawlessly

Information can be found at this link:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/41583/how-to-transfer-files-between-your-pc-and-android-phone-wireles...

0 Likes
Re: How to Transfer Files Between PC and Phone
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I like how you can use wifi instead of Bluetooth since my computers don't have it but is it compatible with the Fascinate with 2.1 OS.   Thanks

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

i just use dropbox when transferring files.  Super easy to sync/transfer files between a computer and the phone.

0 Likes
10sEn
Contributor - Level 3

bigfrank69 wrote:

I like how you can use wifi instead of Bluetooth since my computers don't have it but is it compatible with the Fascinate with 2.1 OS.   Thanks

Those two apps that they mention on the site are two apps you can download for free from the Android Market.  Alternatively, you could just link your computer to your phone via the USB to microUSB cable, but this is a nice alternative in a pinch.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I have used the Estrongs file explorer in the past to transfer files to and from my phone to computer or the other directiondirection through my home wifi.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes