How do I play Video taken with Fascinate on my PC?
tnskyrider

Can anyone help me out on this? I've downloaded multiple players who all support MP4 and can only hear the audio portion of videos taken by my phone. Downloaded V Cast Media Manger and experienced the same issue. I can view the video on my phone but the file is too large to e-m or text. When I download it to my PC I get the Icon, thumbnail, and audio but no video. If I'm making a simple mistake please let me know.  

0 Likes
Re: How do I play Video taken with Fascinate on my PC?
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

What media player are you trying to view it on? Make sure you choose to mount your phone to view files when you plug it up. Once you have done this you should be able to find the whole file to view. Have you tried QuickTime to view your video files? It should enable you to view the video as a whole.

0 Likes
zmrotu

Well, I have a Mac and for me to play the videos I have to mount the SD card

Copy the files to my Mac by opening the SD volume and draging the files to wherever I want to put them.

Usually a folder I created called Fascinate Movies

Then I can open them in Quick Time and trim or edit with QT Pro.

I can also RE-Save them as QT movies and then edit in iMovie or iDVD or any other editing program you may have.

Hope this helps.

BTW: I haven't a clue about WinDoZe  But, the process is probably similar.

0 Likes
zmrotu

Yo Zach,

I think he was looking for more of a step by step = "How To"

I think I may have given him more pertinent info.

But hey, your questions were sort of ok - they just didn't make any sense.

0 Likes
scaip

I'm having trouble viewing my videos as well after I transfer them from my phone to PC. I have the Quick Time Media Player and can only hear the audio portion. Can someone please provide info as to how to convert the video so that I can view it on the PC not only on my phone? thanks.

0 Likes
jenjones1279

I have the same problem! I can get them to my PC but quicktime the free version and Pro will only play sound! I did figure out that I can watch them from my ITunes account, but that doesn't help family members who want to watch things I send them but they  are having the same quick times issues.

0 Likes