Having some issues after Jellybean update.....
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Hi all,  wondering if you can help.  Having issues with messaging.  I have been using handscent sms it has always worked well.  Now half the time when I open it, it just freezes and becomes unresponsive with a black screen.  Eventually it will say that it is not responding.  It doesn't happen every time but I would say three times out of five.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  Has not helped.  I constantly have tm notification.  When I open it, it will go away briefly.  It comes right back and says I have 112 messages.  Not true. Also not getting all my tms.   Other apps and routine things have been very quirky.  When it's working it is very smooth and very fast but it seems to be hit or miss.  It isn't as predictable.

I guess JB is pretty much cosmetic and smoothness.  ????  Not seeing much here.  The real issues, it appears, once again were ignored.  Signal strength measured in dbm and asu all the same.   Data connectivity is no better.  I had two dropped calls, four interrupted with either ear shattering static or the awful squeaky sounds.  Two were ended when the person on the other end couldn't hear me and another by the person saying I sounded like I was at the bottom of a tin can.   So pretty much business as usual with the GNEX.....  Actually, a little worse than the average day.  I didn't really expect much after 4.0.4 was guaranteed to fix all the issues and did nothing but make mine worse. 

I would appreciate any tips anyone may have.  TY

0 Likes