HELP!!!!
abc_1231

I have a fascinate Galaxy S, and it for some reason missed two updates so this may be part of the problem. Anyways, about 8 hours ago my phone decided to stop letting me send text messages because it will be in service for two seconds and then go out of service and then back in service and so on and so forth. It is incredibly aggrivating seeing as I cannot send texts, answer phone calls, or send phone calls. And because I have no service I cannot even check for the updates I need. Is there anything I can do to make it start working again? I've turned it off so many times and took out the battery and everything. Help would be appreciated, thanks!

0 Likes
Re: HELP!!!!
B33
Legend

The only thing i can think of is take the Phone to the Nearest Corp Store and Let them Flash the Phone so it will be Updated and clear the some of the Old files in it. I would that Unless you have another Device to Were you can Call Customer Service 1-800-922-0204 option 3 Tech Services..  and have a Tech help walk you through the Process..

0 Likes
twilliamarnold

I'm having the same issue suddenly this morning.  Keeps going in and out of service.  I would love to know if there are any fixes for this short of taking it in to the store!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@abc*123,

We all rely on our phone to stay connected so I definitely understand your concern. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

Where are you located (city, state, & zip code)? I want to check for any know issues in that area. Are you having this issue only inside your home or does it happen everywhere?

Try removing the Battery for a minute or two. Insert and retest. This should help refresh the connection.

Keep me posted if you're still having issues and I'll be more than happy to further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes