Google Wallet just installed on my VZW GNex
DoctorDeDroid
Contributor - Level 2

I just use the Play Store to locate and install Google Wallet on to my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Although this is a welcome turn of events, it is really a bit too little and too late for me to ever trust you again, vzw.  Either someone in your organization really messed up, or you really did realize the idiocy of your ways by blocking wallet. I don't much care which.  Personally, I really do hope one of VZW's MBAs is finally figuring out how to treat people who give VZW far too much of their hard earned money.

>>Edited to comply with the ; please keep it family friendly<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Google Wallet just installed on my VZW GNex
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Looks like GOOGLE updated their app.

http://m.androidcentral.com/updated-google-wallet-app-coming-all-us-based-android-phones

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DoctorDeDroid
Contributor - Level 2

True enough... Its look and feel is different... But I had side loaded the previous version apk after exporting it from my nexus 10 and guess what?   It worked perfectly.  THAT version on the play store showed as incompatible and wouldn't install or update from the store... Nothing could've been further from the truth as far as compatibility goes.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I just saw this and loaded it onto my Droid Razr Maxx. Now I will see how we'll it works!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Seems to work on my Razr Maxx HD, I will try to purchase something tomorrow.

0 Likes