Re: Galaxy Nexus
Tidbits
Legend

Yup. A lot of ranting going on in this forum and duplicate posts and the same information being told every time. It is truly a waste of time.

0 Likes
ralpht27

this is bs. Im so sick of verizon. i bought this gnex because it was supposed to be first first all updates but this is ridiculous. once my contract is up im out of here.

0 Likes
tiredofverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same old bull from a half baked company. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR SERVICE, TO BAD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WE DONT CARE.  They are the big dog so they do not have to tell you anything about anything. I bought a nexus because I wanted the latest and greatest software.  Big red just never ceases to disappoint. Jelly bean update scheduled oct. 2014

PzR
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHAT??? Jelly Bean is scheduled October 2014? TWENTY-FOURTEEN???? Seriously? In other words, Verizon will not be doing an OTA Jelly Bean for the Nexus because by 10/2014, we'll all be on more modern devices.

I guess I better look into early termination fees and install Jelly Bean the old fashioned way? For as expensive as Verizon is, you'd really expect better support.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Wow people trolling hard...

0 Likes