Re: Galaxy Nexus Stuck On Nexus "X" Logo
tourtrucker911

My phone gets stuck on the google icon and i have to do a hard boot everytime i restart my phone.  If i don't restart my phone at least one time a day it locks up still. Wish Verizon would get this stuff fixed I've only had service for 2 months now and already on my third nexus.  i'm getting really tired of this stuff. I'm about to just send my phone back with a note telling them what they can do with it.

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Well, although it's recommended, I haven't done a factory reset, I'm not having any issues as if yet....or maybe I'm malfunctioning too, LOL and don't notice the problems.

I would bite the bullet and do a factory reset if I WAS having problems......it's the consensus of opinion of many to do that to solve problems. 

0 Likes
berg801

I have the same boot problem... I did the factory reset and that fixed nothing.  Ever since I got the upgrade to jellybean my phone is showing that it's charging when it's not plug into the charger. There's an immense battery drain.  The phone,  when it is on charge, charges very slow. Way slower than on ICS.  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus....

0 Likes
nandroid
Enthusiast - Level 1

<Post deleted per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
berg801

Luckily I have insurance on my Nexus.  I called explained the problem with Jelly Bean and they sent me another phone.  Guess what! No problems with Jelly Bean. Phone works great.  I might be wrong but try a factory reset then update to JB before restoring  all your apps. It's like getting a clean phone from the store....

0 Likes