Galaxy Nexus SMS with Pic Problems
mirage72

Jellybean was working great on my Nexus until I recently got an update within past 2-3 weeks.  Now the phone is slower which I can live with, what I cannot live with is that when sending pictures to people it says "sending..." and could sit anywhere from 1 hour to 3 days!!  This is a serious ****!!! 

Any help out there from users or Verizon on this? 

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator for profanity

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Nexus SMS with Pic Problems
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

The usual culprit is not connecting through the network.  Pictures won't send through WiFi.  Make sure you are connected to Verizon's network and try it.  Hope this helps as it worked for me.

0 Likes
mirage72

All other SMS messages will work and the picture messages still wait.  SMS doesn't operate over WiFi nor should 3G/4G matter although I switched to 4G just to "try".  Sometimes a restart helps, usually not. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try sending yourself a picture text from your phone and see if that helps 'move the others along'.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sometime even thought the Updates might be small in Size they can still mess with your Files and the only way to get the phone on it's feet again is with a Clearing of the System Cache's or if you haven't done a F.R. on the phone in a While or at all it might just time to Tune it up with a Factory Reset..

0 Likes
mirage72

I forgot to mention it, but I have done it.  sometimes that works actually

0 Likes
Vosko

my phone randomly chooses not to send or receive MMS quite often..... what a ***

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator for profanity <>

0 Likes