Re: Galaxy Nexus Hot Spot issue
easymon

Dont feel you guys are the only 1s with hot spot probs. We have razor and 10.1 xyboard and both have same probum hot spot vertualy un usable they connect but just hang and do s nothing. My thunderbolt hot spot works on and off with freqant diconnects vz says its in the software in phones i dont personaly dont thick so with a lot of diff. phones doing it i to live in 3g no 4g. 

0 Likes
tiptoe
I traded my phone for a new one. Worked great till today. Whammy no hot spot again. **bleep**!! I dont even live in 4g spot but my phone crashes when the 4g network goes down .. now what. Call verizon in the morning i guess
0 Likes
masimons

Went from Sprint to Verizon for the Nexus 12/22. Now I get the outages.

Verizon has a couple of twitter accounts, but do they broadcast anything ? NO.

Instead call the *611 and the old you could be having problems......then they terminate !

You know I do have a return policy on this phone and service !

TELL US WHAT YOU ARE DOING VERIZON, HOW MUCH LONGER !

was going to buy stock, but looks like I should short it.

0 Likes
tiptoe

the best part is i know how the call is going to go.    really? we have not heard of that problem.   bla bla bla..

0 Likes
tiptoe

recycler wrote:
Yes, the hotspot issue is the same here for me. Has anyone had this issue and reset their phone? I will wait a bit before i do that.

i did a factory reset on my first phone and nothing happened.  im wondering if it is something with each phone on the grid.   its not the sim card for sure,  cuz when i got my other phone,  put in sim card from phone not working,  the new phone worked right away.  So it is something in the phone itself and the cell towers or vzw network.

0 Likes
gakio12
I am having the same issue. It worked fine for a week prior, and now that I ready need it, it won't work.
0 Likes
w_nexus

I believe I'm having the same issue. However, I only experience that issue when I'm outside of the 4G coverage area... It is weird, but when I'm outside of the 4G coverage area, it will just say 'error' when I try to activate the hotspot. However, it works fine when I'm on 4G and even on 3G where 4G is available.

0 Likes
ceber

I had the issue, was during the "outage" next day all better, does work in both 3g and 4g coverage as far as I can tell

0 Likes