Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Force Close Loop :/
ybother

I'm in the loop. I got there because one day I was running a whole bunch of apps and using the home button, by holding it for like 3 seconds to bring up recent apps, to switch between apps. And then when I tried to go to home screen my phone froze at the black transition screen. Not thinking of the possible consequences I took out the battery, put it back in, turned on the phone n voila in the loop. so I put the phone in safe mode and removed all the apps I could. Rebooted the phone but still in the loop. I have even tried a hard reset 3 times to no avail. My phone is not and has never been rooted. My firmware version is 2.2.2. When i restart the phone the play store gets uninstalled and the only way to get it back is to do like a half hard reset, because the phone doesn't/cant wipe everything for some reason even when i try recovery mode it does lie a half hard reset, and upgrade the market app. Also phone says its internal memory is 0.00B and i cant install any other launchers to possibly get rid of this problem. I can still text a receive calls. Thanks in advance for all and any help.

0 Likes
Re: Force Close Loop :/
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello ybother,
You certainly have tried several trouble shooting steps already. Please DM me with your name, mobile number and a brief description of the issue so I can further assist.

DaisyP_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes