Force Close Loop :/
ybother

I'm in the loop. I got there because one day I was running a whole bunch of apps and using the home button, by holding it for like 3 seconds to bring up recent apps, to switch between apps. And then when I tried to go to home screen my phone froze at the black transition screen. Not thinking of the possible consequences I took out the battery, put it back in, turned on the phone n voila in the loop. so I put the phone in safe mode and removed all the apps I could. Rebooted the phone but still in the loop. I have even tried a hard reset 3 times to no avail. My phone is not and has never been rooted. My firmware version is 2.2.2. When i restart the phone the play store gets uninstalled and the only way to get it back is to do like a half hard reset, because the phone doesn't/cant wipe everything for some reason even when i try recovery mode it does lie a half hard reset, and upgrade the market app. Also phone says its internal memory is 0.00B and i cant install any other launchers to possibly get rid of this problem. I can still text a receive calls. Thanks in advance for all and any help.

0 Likes
Re: Force Close Loop :/
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ybother,
You certainly have tried several trouble shooting steps already. Please DM me with your name, mobile number and a brief description of the issue so I can further assist.

DaisyP_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes