Re: Fascinate- Will it eventually be fixed/updated ??
MisturJayZee

Hey Herbb, I have been experiencing the EXACT problems you have and we also have 3 fascinates on our account. I sent an email to Verizon expressing my frustration and got the same responses you did. Im not an idiot and i know to check for updates constantly and have done multiple factory resets. NONE have worked and I still get the same problems. missed calls/voicemails/text messages. I have never had any real problem, but when it becomes more consistent and we all get the same by the book response from verizon it gets frustrating. 

WTB iphone 5? form a fellow fedup fascinate owner, lets hope for something better in the future :smileysad:

0 Likes
darlenecd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told 2 weeks ago on July 18th 2011 by Verizon tech support that the new update total fix will be out by July 30...hummmmm  I updated and updated myself then with tech support a couple of days ago and guess what..

I dont get calls,

I dont get voice mail,

I dont get text messages,

I cant make calls,

I cant send text

no fix...getting rid of this phone..and verizon if they dont give me one that works 

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Mullaney wrote:

Hi, I just clicked on the link that was provided and received a "no page" message.  Please advise.

Sorry about that...try this:

http://support.vzw.com/system_update/samsung_fascinate.html

0 Likes