Re: Exchange causing factory reset??
libbym

has anyone tried the touchdown app to fix this problem.

I'm having the same issue--one password mistake and it resets.  Is this, indeed, a bug with this phone, or is this an error on our exchange system administrators end?

0 Likes
Dojo_Daddy

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? This is the exact problem I have. I really need my Exchange Calendar.

0 Likes
libbym

I did go ahead and try the Touchdown App.  It works really well, in many ways better than the original.  I have had none of the reset problems and it is also really nice because I only have to enter my pin when I open touchdown (not when I turn the phone on).  Touchdown pretty much encapsulates your exchange account into a single app, I guess I would call it Outlook for Android...

works great and worth the 20$.

Mike

0 Likes
rzschokke

This appears to still be an issue. We just enabled ActiveSync policies this week, and within 48 hours, 3 Samsung Fascinate users (out of hundreds and hundreds of iPhone, Android, and WinMo7 users) had their handsets wiped through no action of their own.

No entering their password incorrectly, or anything else. One user was just in the middle of using their phone, and it rebooted, and factory reset itself. Any acknowledgement of this issue by Verizon?

0 Likes