Enthusiast - Level 2

moto razr maxx sent from verizon and i am happy. <Content deleted per the TOS>

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls on Galaxy Nexus
Tidbits
Legend

So you rooted your new phone, but you refused to do it to the other one...  Seems like you just got bored and swindled your way to another device...

0 Likes
mwoods269
Enthusiast - Level 2

Makes no sense. Bored with what....a gnex that cant make phone calls? Rooting doesnt fix the muting issue. Get a clue bud.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

mwoods269 wrote:

Makes no sense. Bored with what....a gnex that cant make phone calls? Rooting doesnt fix the muting issue. Get a clue bud.

If you say so.  Have fun with your new phone!

0 Likes
walidmrealtor
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can't say he rooted his Razr Maxx.

0 Likes
mwoods269
Enthusiast - Level 2

Research the issue I get a clue buddy. Swindle okay as long as the definition means ever verizon paid me back for 4 months of service that I could hardly use.

I'll stay over on the x d a forums we're there arent so many noobs

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

mwoods269 wrote:

Research the issue I get a clue buddy. Swindle okay as long as the definition means ever verizon paid me back for 4 months of service that I could hardly use.

I'll stay over on the x d a forums we're there arent so many noobs

lol...  Most of the noobs are on that forum...  There are actually far better forums, and a lot of the good devs just post their roms, and don't bother there.  If you need help they'd rather you use another forum (which can't be mentioned here), or use their IRC or something other than XDA.

Have fun there.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

This thread is treading very close to an area that the Terms Of Service does not allow,  discussions concerning Rooting/Hacking/Jailbreaking......

Any further comments about Rooting will result in this thread to be locked.

Thank you for your understanding.

Verizon Moderator

><

0 Likes
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

I am sorry, but we have come to this post because we have the same problems that have been posted.  We are trying to find a way to make this phone useable.  No one at Verizon or Samsung seem to be able to take care of their customers.  I know, the update is coming from Google.  I have been told by Verizon that they are ultimately responsible for this phone.  Twice as a matter of fact.  We come here looking for answers and tips and then get shot down.  For what reason, I am not sure.  I really don't want to have to root or hack my phone.  But I do think I am entitled to a phone that will operate as phone of all things.  If the companies that are partnered in this phone were taking care of their customers, there would be no need for all this root/hacking talk.  We have been promised since January that help is on the way, first they told us early March, then late March, then early April, now it's mid May.  I have since had to have my home phone service reinstalled because I used my phone for business.  The Galaxy Nexus is just not reliable enough.  Call quality goes bad on nearly every call due to terrible signal strength, I assume. 

0 Likes