Re: Dropped calls on Galaxy Nexus
hockey930

Did I miss where verizon responded to this 90 post thread?

0 Likes
galaxynexus

Got my razr maxx and finally got full credit for the gnexus from LetsTalk.

I got nowhere with verizon. Never even got them to acknowledge the

problem. But LetsTalk, where i bought the phonetic before christmas,

actually believed me and monitored all the dialog with verizon tech

support. And agreed the gnexus had issues. Thankyou LetsTalk, and thank god

i bought through them. And i like my razr. I can make phone calls again

reliably!

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

I must admit, as much as I hated getting rid of my Nexus, I am so glad I did because it does not look like there is any resolution in site anytime soon for this problem.

0 Likes
verizonguy

So what colors go with brown?

I just got a brown cardigan and dont know what to wear with it...

0 Likes
hockey930

I guess i need to call Verizon again and find out if they are admitting to a problem yet, however it's probably a waste of time. You would think that someone would be checking these forums every now and again.

0 Likes
stanislaw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Create a contact in your address book for *22899. Call it in the location your calls are dropping. If they have improved the service in your area you should have better signal.

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

The issue most of us in this thread have/had is not really a dropped call.  There is still a connection, but the other person can only hear a crackly sound while you can hear them perfectly until they or you finally hang up of course and try again like four times in a row to finish a conversation....is sucks.  This phone was a EPIC FAIL.  I can't belive this was labeled the iphone killer...what a joke.  Its dificult to use a phone that can't make or receive calls.

0 Likes
Dropped calls on Galaxy Nexus
Tidbits
Legend

The only people that labeled it an iPhone killer are the die hard Android fans, and fan sites.  I never label anything when it comes to phones.  There is always something better around the corner. In 5 years chances are there will be a new OS that'll try and compete and it might be the best since sliced bread.

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

As long as it can make and receive phone calls I am in....LOL.  Just a side note, speaking of die hard android fans, the guy that used to work at my local Verizon authorized dealer here in town had the little green android guy place on his body in the form of a tattoo.  What a nut.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes he's a nut lol.  I like Android in general, but I won't go that extreme...  I'd rather use full blown Ubuntu or any Linux variant on my phone Smiley Happy

0 Likes