Droid fascinate issues
OMisenheimer

A week ago, out of nowhere, my phone decided to lose all signal. For two hours I was left unable to call/text. Randomly after shutting it off a million times it worked again. Yesterday, again randomly, my phone no longer lit up upon receiving text message notifications. Today as of 4 pm I was unable to receive text messages from my boyfriend or my cousin. I was however able to carry on conversations with many other friends. My Internet is working fine and I do not use wifi ever on my phone. I have reset it, and still nothing changes.

I'm not sure if others are experiencing these issues, but it's extremely frustrating to have your phone work for some contacts, but then for other contacts no texts are received.. I've done a soft reset as well, and have too many important things on my phone so I can't completely restore it to factory settings.

Any help would be great.

Olivia

0 Likes
Re: Droid fascinate issues
Not applicable

Factory resets should never be a commonality Olivia! Sometimes the phone just needs to be reprogrammed. Please try dialing *228 and choose option 1 to reprogram your phone. When done, please pull the battery out and retest. If that's unsuccessful, please reply with your zip code. Also, are there any other users in the area experiencing this? We'll dive deeper if need be!

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes