Download Pictures
sksdiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased a new phone, iPhone 5 so my Samsung Fascinate is inactive.  Can I still download the pictures I have on it?  I connected it by the USB to my computer but couldn't get it to do anything.  Any Advice?

0 Likes
Download Pictures
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you pull down the notification bar and verify the phone was set to mount as a disk drive for the USB connection type?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Download Pictures
sksdiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I didn't I'll give this a try.  Thnx

0 Likes
sksdiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked and the phone and it looks like it is set to mount as a disk drive for the USB connect type, but when I plug it into my computer is statets:  Please insert a disk into removeable disk (G).  Anymore suggestions?

0 Likes
sksdiamond
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, I think I figured it out.  Thx

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What did you figure out? Instead of letting us know you have worked it out, why don't you explain what you did to overcome your problem. That way if someone else with the same problem asks in the future, we may be able to point them in the right direction. Just leaving without explaining your solution is not the best way for this forum to work.