Ditch your Android Music Player for Neutron
Galaxian

I've been very disappointed with the default music player on my Galaxy Nexus.  I have all my MP3s recorded at a very high bit-rate and I use Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 headphones so sound is very important to me.  The default player on the Nexus sounded awful with compressed highs and weird frequency roll-offs.  Plus, it skipped a lot which is odd for a digital player.  The sound was much worse than out of my iPad which I already view as a compromised player.

I checked around for alternatives and the Neutron MP player seemed to be the most highly reviewed.  I purchased it today and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!   If you care about music, this is definitely the way to go on the Android platform.  I'd forgotten how good my music can sound.  The interface is a mess and the application needs to be restarted a couple of times to get all the functionality in there, but it definitely gives the best audio experience I've heard from a mobile MP3 player.

I don't work for the company that makes Neutron, but I thought I'd post my experience here and also mention that the app is on sale for 40% off at the Amazon Android App store.   http://www.amazon.com/Neutron-Code-Music-Player/dp/B0051IY30Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1328714883&sr=8...

Happy listening.

0 Likes