Re: Did anyone receive two random updates, last night, called Soundback and Kickback?
longplaypg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok I am tired of seeing double posts from myself. I am using IE9 and today I have forced compatibility mode for now to see if this will fix the issue. I know I am not multi clicking the post button and waiting.

On a another note I wanted to update that today I have forced accessibility on, and the 3 backs on (sound, talk, kick). I did not find them in the market for download even by searching by their name. I will see if in a few days if they show up as having updates now that I am using them on the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Did anyone receive two random updates, last night, called Soundback and Kickback?
longplaypg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok today now when I search the market all 3 backs show up (soundback, kickback, talkback). All 3 do not currently have auto update enabled or even a place to turn it on or off. I will give it a few days and see if that changes. Maybe they have listened and removed the forced update.

Clearly the market does some form of filtering.

Clearly some of the apps get treated differently when it comes to defaults for auto updating check marks.

Please understand this is only first factory reset and just my notes on what I am seeing.

0 Likes