Device Driver Software
Roadman5

I have a Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and I'm trying to transfer photos to my PC. I connected my device to my PC and I'm getting this message, "device driver software was not properly installed". Is anyone can help me? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Device Driver Software
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

More information, please. What operating system is your computer running? Which version of the operating system? Does the computer attempt to download and install the drivers from the Internet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Roadman5

Hi Ann,

My Computer is Windows 7 Professional edition.

I really appreciate if you can help me. Thanks.

Regards,

Armand

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The drivers should have loaded automatically unless your windows login doesn't have administrator rights to install software.

I have a Galaxy Nexus and I have connected to my laptop running Windows 7 (home edition?) several times in the year I have owned it. Once the driver is loaded on the computer, the device connects using MTP is listed as Galaxy Nexus. I can double click on that listing to open the folder for the internal storage.

If you need to download the drivers, I would suggest looking on Samsung's website for them since they manufactured the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Roadman5

Thanks Ann.

Armand

0 Likes