Connection to Web page
Leonia

I have problem connection to Web page (to Internet) after update to 2.2 version.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connection to Web page
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Leonia,

I know how important it is to be able to connect to the internet. Are you still experiencing this difficulty with your Fascinate? If so I would recommend you try power cycling your device. If the issue still persist please follow these steps to ensure Mobile Data is turned on:

1. From the home screen, select and hold the status bar. This is located at the top of the display.
  2. Then drag the window shade to the bottom.
  3. Select Mobile Data. Mobile Data is enabled when a green indicator is there.

Leonia, if you are still experiencing difficulty after following these steps please let us know what city and state you are located in and where specifically this is occurring. Please advise us, as well, if you receive a particular error when attempting to access the internet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Leonia,

I know how important it is to be able to connect to the internet. Are you still experiencing this difficulty with your Fascinate? If so I would recommend you try power cycling your device. If the issue still persist please follow these steps to ensure Mobile Data is turned on:

1. From the home screen, select and hold the status bar. This is located at the top of the display.
  2. Then drag the window shade to the bottom.
  3. Select Mobile Data. Mobile Data is enabled when a green indicator is there.

Leonia, if you are still experiencing difficulty after following these steps please let us know what city and state you are located in and where specifically this is occurring. Please advise us, as well, if you receive a particular error when attempting to access the internet.

0 Likes
arielle

My data wont work . i did all the steps above and nothing also missing calls will just say i have vm

0 Likes
Not applicable

arielle, 

Hello!

Have you received the latest software update to resolve these issues? It just began rolling out on 7/28/11 and is still being rolled out in batches. You're sure to get the update.

Please advise if the data and calling concerns persist and I will assist further!

Thank you and have a great day!

0 Likes