Can't figure out how to download my pictures from PC to phone
Rhonda81

I've got my pic's on Picasa and I sign into my Gmail and they are there but when I try to download them to my phone it just say's no albums found.  Frustrating.  I've been trying different things all day.  Is there another way to do this? 

0 Likes
Re: Can't figure out how to download my pictures from PC to phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I thought picasa was "in the cloud". Although if you took the pictures with your phone camera, they should be there on the phone still. That is unless you did something else with them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Nevermind I read that all wrong. It's too early here. :smileyhappy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JJHan
Enthusiast - Level 2

PICASA itself runs on your PC and manages the pictures that are stored on your PC.

To share these pictures with your phone then set up PICASA web albums and place the pictures to share in them.

Now when your Google account is synced on your phone it will find the pictures in your web album

Also make sure PICASA is checked as being synced with Google on the phone.

0 Likes
Rhonda81

Thanks!  I tried that and it works great now!  Thank you sooooo much!  I love this forum.

0 Likes