Re: Can I avoid this Jelly Bean system update?
mominga
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not asking you to search for me. Thought you might work for Verizon or know the answer.  I'm new to this Forum and do not understand who is here, why they post, what the culture is like. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This community is a peer to peer forum where customers can assist other customers with their questions. If you want to read more about the community, the rules and how to use the community, click on the Community Announcements link on the main page of the community website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mominga
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of the posts somewhere on this Forum said something about some posters get some kind of reward for posts.  What's that about?  Free minutes for proposing a solution that is deemed "Correct"?  Reward for being positive in tone? 

And what is the deal about "hard reset"?  Why does that seem to be a flashpoint of some sort?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mominga wrote:

One of the posts somewhere on this Forum said something about some posters get some kind of reward for posts.  What's that about?  Free minutes for proposing a solution that is deemed "Correct"?  Reward for being positive in tone? 

And what is the deal about "hard reset"?  Why does that seem to be a flashpoint of some sort?

That was from the Lithium platform which we switched from on December 31, 2011. The reward was recognition of the posts and efforts of the users. There was no free minutes ever given out.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes